It's official! We now have a house to live in! The house is located in Hendersonville, TN which is on the northeast side of Nashville. December 14th will be the day we can officially move in! Now all we have left to do is contact the movers and arrange a date for them to come and pack up all of our belongings. I'm realizing that I need to give up my control when it comes to packing. As much as I hate packing and am so excited that someone else is taking care of this for me....I just keep thinking that someone else is going to be packing MY stuff without me around. It's a strange feeling to think that you just walk out of your house with everything you own inside and it magically appears a couple of days later at your new house.
I finished working at Purdue last Friday, and I'm glad I took the time off to tie up loose ends and run errands. There are so many more things to think about when you're moving out-of-state versus moving across town! It's a little overwhelming right now!! We're still trying to find a subleaser for our house. We've had a couple of leads, but nothing official yet, so if you know anyone looking for a spring sublease....
No comments:
Post a Comment