Sorry that it has been so long in between posts. I've been SO BUSY!!! This week begins my 10th week in a row of overtime! Craziness!!!
I wish I had some sort of exciting news to tell you about, but unfortunately our lives are filled with hours upon hours of traveling and events. We had some friends come down from Indianapolis for the holiday weekend. It was good to see them and have the opportunity to go out again. We did eat at a really good local restaurant here in H'ville. It's located on the lake at the marina. It has a nice laid back atmosphere, good food, fun times, and live music on the weekend. For those of you planning to come and see us this summer...we'll definitely be heading back there!
The weather here has been amazing (well besides from the humidity!) We're supposed to be close to 90 I believe by the end of the week! Hope that life is treating everyone well wherever home may be!
~Audra
1 comment:
I can't wait to come down in August!
Post a Comment