I want to thank you for following us along this journey. I haven't decided if I'm going to permanently shut down my blog, or leave it in case I decide to start it back up again. However, what I do know is that finding time to blog has become increasingly difficult, and with a little one coming in about 4 weeks, I can't imagine that I'll have any extra free time on my hands.
It's hard to believe I started this blog in 2007. We moved from Indiana to Tennessee and back and so many things have happened in our lives. The road we've been traveling has been interesting to say the least. We've met so many amazing people, made great friends and learned so much about ourselves. The road hasn't always been an easy one to travel, but it's been a good ride along the way. I know sometimes it appears as though life has been easy as you've watched us travel across the country and do so many things, but you've also seen our heartache as you learned we struggled with infertility.
Thank you again for following us. I want to wish you a very Merry Christmas and best wishes for the New Year!
Audra
No comments:
Post a Comment