Saturday, March 27, 2010

That Used to Be Us

I just RSVP'd for my 10-year high school reunion.  Has it really been that long?
I didn't make it to the 5-year, and to be honest, I have mixed emotions about going to the 10-year.  I already feel like I have caught up with most people on facebook.  It's going to be strange going back.  I haven't talked to most of these people since we graduated, and I really don't know what to say to them now.  Sure, you can ask what they do and where they live, but after that, then what?  I know that I am a completely different person than what I was back then, and I wonder if things will resort back to how they were, or if life will have changed us all?  Either way, I'm going.  After all, I did spend 13 years of my life with these people, right? 
See you soon Class of 2000

No comments: