Of all of the years I lived in Indiana, I never attended the Indianapolis 500. I had been to the track, the museum, and time trials, but never the actual race. So, when the opportunity came about for Justin and I to go to race day with Dow tickets, we jumped at the chance. Sure Justin had to take customers, but this was an easy event to entertain at.
Our seats were amazing (probably even more so since we were in the shade the whole race!) We sat in the Paddock Penthouse which is right on the straightaway across from the Pagoda. We were maybe 100 feet from the start line. While I was really excited about our seats, I felt bad because the guy in front of us said it took him 22 years to get seats in that section. His exact words to us were, "You suck. You must really know someone." It was a record breaking day at the track as temperatures reached 95 degrees and the track temperature reached 134 degrees! Overall, the company was great, it was a beautiful day, and a great day at the track!

No comments:
Post a Comment