Can it really be the end of June already?! Gosh...I just don't know where the time has gone! I apologize for being absent from my blog for awhile, but to be honest I just haven't had the time to go here yet. Want to know what has been keeping me busy? It's called a strategic marketing plan and it has been encompassing any second of free time that I have.
I can't even begin to tell you how THRILLED I will be when this class is over. I started off excited about my marketing class, but then it turned out to be more of a sports marketing class. Don't get me wrong, I love sports. However, I was hoping for a marketing class that had a broad focus. Yea, yea...I know, the principles are still the same. On the other hands, wouldn't you rather pick your own marketing subject than to be assigned the University of Illinois wrestling team? Either way, my paper is D-O-N-E! Besides some corrections and preparing my presentation, I'm considering this class OVER! Luckily, I have a few days off before my next class starts which means I get to enjoy the holiday weekend.
Of course, I already have plans. Besides some scrapbooking and catching up on miscellaneous projects, I've planned a little home improvement project. Our half bathroom needs some major sprucing up, and I have some ideas up my sleeve. Most of what we're taking on we have no clue how to do....so it should make for an interesting day. Here's a before picture of our bathroom, so you'll want to stay tuned to see how the finished project comes out.

No comments:
Post a Comment