Thursday, July 15, 2010

To Vote Like That


Are you wondering why I have this picture posted?  It's because I want to take a moment to brag. 

For the past two years, Justin has been voted MVP of the Midwest District by his peers.  I just received a text from him....he's bringing home another one of these.  I can't even begin to describe how proud of him I am!  He has worked so incredibly hard to get where he is today.  What I love even more about him is that he is so humble about his award.  All he wants is to do his job to the best of his ability; he doesn't need recognition.  He loves his job, and there isn't very many of us who can say that.  On the other hand, I think it is pretty awesome that his peers/co-workers have voted for him again!

Justin-I'm so PROUD of you!  You put yourself (and me at times) through so much to get where you are today, but we both know the road we traveled to get here was worth it!  Congratulations on your hard work an accomplishments!  Love you! 

No comments: