Saturday, April 5, 2008

Keeping my eyes open

Between Thursday and Friday alone, I have doubled my celebrity sightings since I moved to Nashville. As many of you know, I saw Gary Allen at a restaurant in downtown. (For those of you county-music haters, you now know who he is. I had to fill Justin in.) Then at a Predators game, we ran into a Titan player, but obviously not one who plays much because I can't remember his name.

Thursday night, Justin and I went back to another Predators game, which happened to be their last regular season home game (which they won and are now headed to the playoffs!). We were in good company to say the least. Sara Evans, Vince Young, Vince Gill and Amy Grant were the celebrities that were spotted at the game.

Following on Friday night, my department had planned a gala for the opening of the Vanderbilt Eye Institute. Surprise entertainment for the evening was Ronnie Milsap.

So for all of you who keep asking, I'm keeping my eyes open!

~Audra

No comments: