Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Mowing

Justin is so excited...we finally bought a mower on Saturday. And not just any mower, a Toro mower. Of course it is just a small walk-behind because we have a very small yard, but none the less, it's still a mower. Justin has been wanting to get outside and mow so we made a trip over to Lebanon, TN (about 30 minutes away) to purchase our new mower. I told him I would go with him as long as he would go to Brentwood with me for a trip to The Fresh Market. (Plus a little convincing that we would eat at McAlister's Deli didn't hurt either!) However, after we made it home from Lebanon and Brentwood, it started to rain! And rain......and rain...... Justin was pretty bummed that he was going to have to wait, but he got his opportunity last night!

Despite some showers off and on, we've been having some great spring weather! Monday night was beautiful! In fact, we spent a couple of hours outside with our neighbor while her two dogs, Zena & Zorro played and wrestled around with Zoe. They were having a blast! Zoe was loving every second of it! She tired out pretty quick though as Zena and Zorro are just pups at a year old.

I hope this weather continues into the weekend and that you all are enjoying some beautiful weather at your own home!

1 comment:

Kyle & Jill said...

Congrats on the mower! I love to mow! We are putting up a fence next month..YES!!