Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A Little Update on Life!

So now that I have filled you all in about Hot Chicken, I should probably give you a little update on our lives. (Plus Justin hasn't been doing very well keeping his own blog updated!)


Currently, Justin is in Washington D.C. this week attending Dow Agro's National Sales Meeting. Earlier in the week he had the opportunity to spend time volunteering at Arlington National Cemetery applying lime/fertilizer on the grounds. Despite the heat, he really enjoyed his time working there. He also made a stop at the World War II Memorial, his favorite of all the memorials there. Anyways...I got a text from him late last night (after I had gone to bed) with some good news that I wanted to share with you all. Even though Justin has been in charge of the territory since we moved here, he was still considered to be in a "project" which is how most reps with the company start out. The good news is that he has been promoted to a FULL REP! He's no longer considered to be in a project. The OTHER good news is that last night, Justin was named MVP of his district! I'm so proud of him! He works really hard and he deserves this! Here's a picture of Justin & Andy (the OH rep)...hopefully these two can stay out of trouble this week!


As for me...life isn't as exciting. It's a really slow month at work. We've had one event so far this month and one next week. I'm such a busy body so it's hard for me when I have down time. Although, come September & October when we're swamped, I'm sure I'll wish I had this time back.


As for our weather...OMG - IT IS HOT! Our high yesterday with the heat index was 101! The National Weather Service says that our humidity was at 50%, but they HAVE to be lying! Sometimes when I step outside in the morning (and I mean early morning) you have to take a second to catch your breath through all of the humidity. On the other hand, I'll take this anyday over snow!

~Audra

No comments: