Saturday night I took Justin to the Opry! All in all, I don't think it was a bad experience for him. I did score big points though when we learned our seats were on the end, which meant Justin got the aisle seat! Thank goodness for the little things! Here's a list of our lineup (sorry, but some of the pics are a little blurry):

Jeannie Seely

Jimmy C. Newman

Radney Foster

George Hamilton IV

Jesse McReynolds & The Virginia Boys

Charley Pride

The Whites

T. Graham Brown

Opry Square Dancers

Riders in the Sky


Carrie Underwood
We left right after Carrie Underwood's performance to beat the rush of everyone leaving and those coming in for the 9:30 show, not to mention trying to get ahead of the traffic. Opryland is busy enough without having a show going on! While seeing the Opry at the Grand Ole' Opry House was a great experience, I'd really like to see it in the winter months when it returns to the Ryman Auditorium downtown.
No comments:
Post a Comment