I'm not a person who is real good with dates. I can remember my anniversary, birthday, and few others, but it's pretty slim pickins. However, today's date does stick in my mind, and I just thought I would share it with everyone! 10 years ago today...Justin and I had our first date! Is that crazy or what?! I still remember what we did....we had dinner at Fazoli's and then off to a Komets hockey game. We still try to hit up a hockey game every year, but it's getting harder and harder with our schedules. Hopefully we can get to another Predators game here soon!
We're still in New Orleans until tomorrow. Justin drove down and worked the southern part of his territory early in the week and then I flew down on Wednesday. Unfortunately, I'm riding back with Justin in the car. If you only knew how thrilled I am about the 8-9 hour car ride! I'll try to get a complete New Orleans post done when we get back to TN.
Oh...and it's sunny and 67* in New Orleans today! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment