Justin has been in Washington D.C. all week for his company's national sales meeting. I took him to the airport at 5:15 AM Monday morning (UGH!) and will go back tomorrow afternoon to pick him up. I haven't had the opportunity to talk with him much as they've kept them pretty busy with meetings. However, I did get to speak to him briefly tonight on the phone. I just wanted to share with you all that for the 2nd year in a row, Justin has been awarded the
MVP of the Midwest District in the Turf & Ornamental Division!!!
As I've mentioned before, this award is voted on by his peers/co-workers.
I'm so proud of him for all of the hard work he does!
Congrats babe!!
MVP of the Midwest District in the Turf & Ornamental Division!!!
As I've mentioned before, this award is voted on by his peers/co-workers.
I'm so proud of him for all of the hard work he does!
Congrats babe!!
1 comment:
Thanks Dear! See you soon!
Post a Comment