Thursday, December 10, 2009

Well We Can't Even Spell It

Some of our friends who live in the neighborhood told us about their neighbor's Christmas decorations.  They had spelled out Merry Christmas on their garage door, however, there was a little bit of a misspelling.  I went over and took a look at it, and sure enough...in big letters across the garage door....

M E R R Y  C H I R T M A S

Seriously?!  Who misspells CHRISTMAS?  And who misspells CHRISTMAS in the Bible belt?  What was sad was that this stayed this way for several days.  Here is a picture of it.  I apologize that it is such poor quality, but I took it on my cell phone while driving.  I know...not a good idea, but I didn't want to look like a stalker and it's not illegal to take a photo while driving in Tennessee yet....only texting.



No comments: