Another Christmas has come and gone. Another year is coming to an end! Could it really be 2010 already? Justin and I have been so blessed this year. We have great family and friends both near and far who show us love and support. We both have jobs that we enjoy and the outlook for these jobs remain stable. We both have our health. And of course we have Zoe, who shows us more love than you could ever imagine!
So what does 2010 have in store for us? Justin is going to hit the road again beginning in January. He has a duck hunting trip in Arkansas coming up in the first week of the new year. It could be interesting. I've never thought of Justin as the hunting type, but he has his waders and other gear all ready to go! As for me, I start grad school in January. The next 18-months could be VERY long, but I'm excited about this opportunity. In February, we are going to listen to Jim Brickman play with the Nashville Symphony. Not our typical kind of event that we attend, but it will be a new cultural experience for us. And then in April, we have our St. Thomas trip (FINALLY!), and we are both really looking forward to getting away from it all for a bit. In May, Justin will hit the big 3-0 and sometime this summer I will have my 10-year high school reunion. So make sure to continue following us. I'm sure you'll get some laughs along the way!
We hope that you all have had a great 2009 and may 2010 be just as richly blessed as our lives have been! From our Tennessee home to wherever you may be, we hope that you had a very Merry Christmas and may 2010 be one of your best years yet!
No comments:
Post a Comment