I just heard of the group Straight No Chaser the other day from a co-worker of mine. Strange to hear about them from someone who has spent their whole life in Tennessee when the group is from Indiana University. His wife, who happens to be IU alum, told him about the group after seeing them on several tv shows like Today and GMA. Straight No Chaser is Indiana University's male A Cappella group. If you haven't heard them before, you need to check them out. They are excellent! Check them out in this clip I've posted below.
I just saw that they have a Christmas CD, and if you know me well enough, you know that I love Christmas music! In fact, for our trip back to Indiana this weekend, Justin has asked me if we are going to have to listen to Christmas music all the way back home. Lucky for him, I own an iPod! See many of you soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment