Friday, February 5, 2010

Call in Sick

The flu has struck in our house.  :-(  Justin cut his trip over to Pigeon Forge short because he was so sick.  Poor guy!  Nothing worse than being sick and in a hotel room three hours away from home.  I have to be honest, he looked pretty pathetic when he got home.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I don't catch it.  I have three meetings next week, so I don't really have time to squeeze in the flu.  It's been LOTS of fluids, hand sanitizing and Lysol.  Justin thinks I go a little overboard with the Lysol, but you do what you got to do.  A few years ago when he was sick with the flu, I even sprayed him with the Lysol.  That didn't make him very happy, but at least I didn't get it!  Hoping for the same luck this time!

As for other health issues, I keep telling Justin that he is a mess!  He met with an orthopedic surgeon the other day about the pain in his neck and constant headaches.  I think I mentioned that his regular doctor thought he might have a torn disc in his neck.  After his visit with the surgeon, he left with about as much info as he went in with.  The surgeon doesn't think his disc is torn, so he ordered some MRIs and recommended him to a neurologist.  All of these appointments are coming up in the next two weeks.

Everyone says your body starts to go downhill at 30 and right now Justin is a prime example.  Just about 3 more months and he will be the big 3-0!  Thinking about celebrating this birthday in a big way----VEGAS, baby!!  I'll keep you posted! 

No comments: