Every once in awhile there are tickets in a suite at Conseco Fieldhouse that are left unclaimed. Last Friday happened to be one of those days. It was Sugarland's State Fair Benefit Concert. Awhile back, I had asked Justin to put us on the ticket wait list for his company's suite (I LOVE Sugarland!). Unfortunately, the suite was already booked, but you never know what will happen. Sure enough, the morning of the concert, the person who had the tickets released them and we were able to score some suite tickets! We were also the only ones in the suite along with our friends who went with us - one of Justin's co-workers and his wife.
We had fantastic seats as our suite was directly in front of the stage. However, I hate the reason that this concert was even taking place. But as Jennifer Nettles said at the beginning of the show..."We are here to celebrate life and music."
No comments:
Post a Comment