Saturday, December 17, 2011

The Edge of a Canyon

Since we were already out West, and so close, we decided to drive down to the Grand Canyon.  Let me just say this is one long & boring 4 hour drive!  And, if you ever make this drive, make sure to use the bathroom before you leave and don't drink anything on the drive because there are VERY few places to stop...I'm just sayin'.

We finally arrived at the Grand Canyon, and I have to admit, I was confused.  Where were we supposed to go?  Also, I know the Grand Canyon exists, but I didn't see it any where.  So, I tell Justin, "Just follow everyone else.  They probably know what they are doing." (Great advice, huh?)  We find a parking lot, pull over and park the car.  There are a couple of paths there that look promising, so we decide to check it out.  Although I have to change my shoes...you know me and my heels!  (It's winter time which means boots...I can't help myself!)

As we walk down the path, you begin to see this breath-taking view...



Good thing I put tennis shoes on!

No comments: