I am so ready for spring! Honestly, I shouldn't be complaining because winter has not been that bad. In fact, if winter could be like this every year, I wouldn't hate it so much. However, I'm still focused on spring arriving and am trying to bring that spring feeling indoors.
As you know from some of my previous posts, I love Pottery Barn! However, I hate most Pottery Barn prices! When I find something from Pottery Barn that I like, I will exhaust all of my efforts trying to find a look-a-like item that is half the price, if not less.
Most recently, I've found these moss covered letters on the Pottery Barn website. But the price is $79...ouch!
![]() |
| Live Moss Letters from Pottery Barn |
Now, I would love to have something like this hanging on my door for spring, but not for that price. This time around, I didn't begin shopping around, but rather I turned to Pinterest (my new love) and here is what I found:
Letter from JoAnn's - On sale for $8.99
Moss from Michael's - $5.99/bag
I had to use 4 1/2 bags to cover the letter. I was truly amazed how much this little bag covered!
Once I had these materials, I simply pulled out my hot glue gun and began gluing the moss onto the letter. Here's a picture of my final project:
For now, my letter is simply resting on the wreath hanger, but I hope to find a coordinating ribbon to tie around the letter to hang from the hanger.




No comments:
Post a Comment