Friday, February 17, 2012

Shoots that Basketball

There are two nights during each year where Big 10 basketball season becomes a little hairy in our house.  I, of course, am dressed in my cream and crimson cheering on the Hoosiers, while Justin is dressed in his black and gold supporting the Boilers.  Sigh....

Now that we are back in Indiana, I decided it was time to throw a game watch party.  Plus, I love entertaining.  It allows me a creative outlet that I don't always get in my job of planning meetings & events.



Thirst Quenchers

IU & PU themed cupcakes from my favorite cupcake place in Indy!

Alley Oop Appetizers
Slam Dunk Soup Bar

For the first time, in a long time, the Hoosiers ended up with the "W" and I couldn't have been more thrilled!  Don't worry though...I kept it classy...no rubbing it in to my Boilermaker husband.  Since he lost our friendly little bit, seeing him wear an IU shirt to work is good enough for me! *Wink*

No comments: