Tuesday, August 14, 2012

It's Time to Say It's Over

After some thought, I've decided it's time to end my blog.

It's been a good run - I've kept it up for 5 years.  Much longer than I ever thought I would.  However, as I'm sure you can tell, my posts have dwindled in the past couple of years, and I noticed my readership has as well.

Trying to find time to blog has been difficult.  My career has taken me in a direction I never thought possible, and I'm about to begin a new chapter in my life as a mom.  While I'm sure you would all love to follow along with me on that journey, unfortunately, I know time will be more limited than it ever has been.

My plan is to blog until the end of this year (although I don't know how many posts there will be), and then the life that I've shared with you will disappear from the Internet.  Thanks for following me as we moved from West Lafayette, IN to Nashville, TN and then back to Indianapolis.  Thanks for listening to my rants and raves on topics, my vacations, my joys and my heartaches.


No comments: