We ran out to the new house on Saturday (after we found gas!) to check the mail and take some pictures. I'm starting to get anxious about moving, but I know that it won't happen until at least November. So until then, you only get to see the before pictures. Enjoy the photo tour!
The outside of the house
The garage
The Front Porch
Walking through the front door you step foot in the living room.
A view from the top of the stairs looking down.
The dining room
The 1/2 Bath
Master Bedroom
Master Bathroom (I'm so excited that there is natural light in here!)
Kitchen
I can't believe how much cabinet space there is.
Laundry Room
-Upstairs-
(These colors are going to have to go!)
Bedroom #2 - Justin's Office
Looking into the other bedroom via bathroom #2
Bathroom #2
Bedroom #3 - Guest Bedroom
Unfinished Bonus Room above the garage.
Finishing this room is on the top of our to-do list (and quite a task!)
The deck out back, just off of the kitchen.
Our back yard which will hopefully one day have a fence for Zoe.
2 comments:
Very Nice!! Can't wait to see what it looks like with your special touch :)
I love your place! It is so cute and you guys will make it even more cute!
When I saw the bathroom my first thought was, "oh wow, she has natural light in the bathroom!"
Hope things are going well with you guys, we miss you!
Post a Comment