Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Zoe!

On August 27th, Zoe turned the big 5!!! I'll admit, it wasn't a very exciting birthday for her. It was just her and I, and we didn't go anywhere or do anything, but she did get one of her favorites treats...Greenies!

The biggest surprise came the next day when Justin came home from Memphis early. Zoe gets SO EXCITED when Justin comes home after he's been gone for a few days. She runs back and forth from the stairs to the window, just trying to get a glance to make sure that it really is Justin who pulled in the driveway. Not to mention that she wags her tail so hard her whole butt shakes. I think that this is one of my favorite moments! However, the surprise for Zoe was special treats from Three Dog Bakery! We don't have any in Nashville, but there is one just down the street from where Justin stays while he is in Memphis. Zoe LOVES these treats! I'm sure she's hoping that Justin will stop by the bakery more often to pick some of these up!

1 comment:

Kyle & Jill said...

Rocky says...."Happy Birthday!!"
He misses playing with Zoe on the tennis courts!!