Here is a photo of people who waited in line at the gas station by our house to get gas. But I should probably tell you that at this particular time, the gas station didn't have any gas...they were just waiting until the truck got there. The red car behind the SUV on the corner pump waited there for at least an hour. I don't know how long they were there before I saw them. The gas obviously didn't last very long, because when I left for work this morning, they were all out again!

When I went to Kroger on Saturday, the checkout girls told me that people were lined up waiting to get gas at 5:30 AM and the pumps don't even open up until 6:00 AM. Gas was all sold out by 7:00 AM!
Today's Tennessean said that we'll probably still be waiting in line this week to get gas after we prowl around town to find it. According to AAA here in the South, the situation should being to improve by Friday. Keep your fingers crossed!
No comments:
Post a Comment