Sunday, September 28, 2008

G with an O, O with a D, T with an I and an M an a E that spells Good Time

Our friends Blake & Meredith, along with their almost 7-month-old daughter Izzy, came to Nashville to visit us this weekend. I love it when friends come to visit! It it such a great time to catch up and relax! We didn't too much of the touristy stuff, but we did hit up Opryland and I took Mere & Izzy for a quick drive through downtown Nashville.

I was also excited because we went to see Nights in Rodanthe, well just Mere and I. The guys weren't going to miss the Purdue vs. Notre Dame game, and we knew that neither of them would want to see this movie. So we left Izzy with the guys and headed to the theatre. It was another good movie from one of Nicholas Sparks' books, but we didn't find ourselves crying as much as we did when we watched The Notebook.

All in all the weekend was full of great times, good food, and great friends!

No comments: