Sunday, October 12, 2008

I Like It, I Love It, I Want Some More of It!

It's Hockey Season!!!! Tonight was the Predators home opener for the 2008-2009 season! After moving to Nashville, I knew there was no way that I could become a Titans fan! And since, there is no MLB team or NBA team...NHL it is! Honestly, I've always enjoyed hockey. Back in the day, Justin and I used to go to several Fort Wayne Komets games. (In fact, a Komets game was our first date!) Seriously, what is better than watching the fights!

Anyways, the lyrics in today's title blare over the Sommet Center's sound system when the Predators score, and tonight we walked away with a win over the Dallas Stars, 3-1! The first period was awesome! Two goals and several fights! The second and third period weren't that exciting...in fact...it was rather boring. The last goal came in the third period which clenched tonight's victory.


Melinda Doolittle sang The National Anthem and the Zooperstars performed at Intermission. Trust me, I watched the Zooperstars on America's Got Talent, and I thought they were horrible. They were even worse in person! Don't ever waste your money on them.

No comments: