Tuesday, October 28, 2008

'Cause you're good to go and baby I'm good as gone

The hideous orange color that previously existed in our home is now GONE! WOO HOO!! You can now actually walk in that room and not have a headache! The wall color has not been put on yet, but just the primer alone makes it look 10 times better! Deb has been very busy painting at the house and is really making some progress. (and doing a much better job than when I did it!) Greg has been busy moving boxes over to the new house and unloading them in the garage. I am so appreciative of all of this help! Tomorrow, we're planning on moving some of the larger items. Then on Thursday, my mom and dad are coming down to help move the remainder of the items left in the house and clean the rental. It looks like we'll be in the house by the end of this week! Until then, I'll leave you with some before and after pictures.










2 comments:

Kyle & Jill said...

You've been tagged!
http://kyleandjillrhodes.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I bet the orange would have grown on you had you only given it some more time!