Last year, I started off 2009 with a flat tire and I had to have a crown put in. I was hoping that 2010 might be able to bypass these obstacles, but so far, I'm not getting off on the right foot. As I was driving home from Nashville Saturday night, my check engine light came on. Normally, not a big deal right? Well, that's what I thought until my car started shaking. As you know from last year, ANY sort of car problem with me, no matter how small, is practically like the end of the world. I kept driving home because I really didn't have any other option. My car continued shaking intermittently along the drive home, and as soon as I let off the gas, it would stop. If I stayed on the gas, the car would continue to shake and harder. **SIGH** Of course these things only happen when Justin is going out of town and I have to work. Why couldn't it have happened during the past week and a half when I was off work and Justin was home? Such is life I guess. It's going to the shop first thing Monday morning, so keep your fingers crossed that it's a minor fix.
As for the dentist, that appointment is coming up in about two weeks. Let's hope we get over that obstacle!
No comments:
Post a Comment