It sounds like regardless of where you live, sickness along with allergies/sinus is going around. As soon as we got back from Columbus, it all started. My allergies were HORRIBLE and I ended up with a temperature of 101! I don't even remember the last time I had a fever. I had to take a day off of work and didn't leave the house until it was time to go to work the following Monday. The doctor put me on some hard-hitting antibiotics just in case, but I don't really think they worked all that well. For the most part, I still felt like crap. Runny nose, itchy eyes, and any other allergy symptom you can think of. Justin seems to be tolerating the rather high pollen counts better than me. Then again, he should be! He does get shots and is on three different allergy medications. I don't know how it's shaping up wherever you may live, but we're hitting 10 out of 12 most days on the pollen count. Ugh!
As I continue to make my way through this awful allergy season, I am starting to feel like a hypochondriac. Seriously, it is just one thing after another with me. What I thought was a severely irritated eye from allergies turned out to be a corneal infection from an emergency trip to my eye doctor (thank goodness for Saturday hours!) While my doc says this is serious, I have a very mild case. Supposedly it's expensive treat, but he gave me a sample bottle of eye drops which will hopefully clear this up in no time. Unfortunately, I can't wear contacts for the next several days. Thank goodness for cute frames!
No comments:
Post a Comment