What do you do on a Friday night when you don't have homework anymore?
a Flash Mob of course!
As I was surfing Facebook the other night, I noticed there was going to be a flash mob in Zionsville. For those of you who don't know what a flash mob is:
So...once I submitted all of my homework, I switched over to YouTube to learn the dance and planned to be downtown Zionsville to mark another item off of the bucket list! Again, blogger won't allow me to upload my video directly to my blog, so head on over to my facebook page if you want to see the flash mob.
Our group may not have been as big or extravagant as the one in Modern Family, but it is Zionsville after all.
Finished the night off with West Coast Tacos...."the best damn tacos."
I won't lie...they were pretty damn good!
No comments:
Post a Comment