Justin and I decided to take it easy over Memorial Day Weekend . Honestly, with the amount of homework I had, I didn't have time to do anything else. My last class is all group work, and let me just say, it has been more than challenging. Meanwhile, we did manage to leave the house to catch a matinee movie. Of course we had to go and see Hangover 2! (Why not...we live too close to the track, so we were blocked from watching the Indy 500 until 8:00 that night).
As for my movie review, it was funny, and I laughed through most of the movie. However, it was predictable as it was a lot like the first one. I won't lie though, we will probably end up purchasing a copy for home and we do not purchase too many movies. What I was appalled by was the parents who brought their children to this movie. I'm not joking when I say one lady brought her three children that I assumed ranged in age from 2 to 7. I'm sorry, but this movie is not kid-appropriate...even with a parent.
The rest of the weekend was pretty uneventful. We made a stop at the Zionsville Farmer's Market to pick up a Chocolate Chip Pie, fresh strawberries, and homemade dog treats (that Zoe absolutely loves!) Justin's parents came down for dinner, as did his grandparents. They wanted to come and see our house, so it was nice to spend to the afternoon with all of them. We also did some work on the landscaping. Justin loves Japanese Maples, and the last one we had is at the house in Nashville. I knew it wouldn't be long before we had one here at the new house.
Overall, it was a nice relaxing weekend....I wish long weekends came around more often!

No comments:
Post a Comment