Very rarely do I write about serious issues, but so far 2011 has been a year of heartache for several of my friends. We've had friends lose a child, and most recently a friend lose a spouse. My heart is broken that the people I love have had to endure these hardships, and I want nothing more than to find a way to ease their pain.
Today, I attended the funeral of the friend who left this Earth way too soon at the age of 28. I have been at a complete loss for words of what to say, but I am honored that our lives crossed paths. So, to my "Hot Chicken" Buddy...may you rest in peace. We will miss you. And to his wife and daughter, please know that we are all here for you. I pray that God wraps his loving arms around you, and that you find peace and comfort in these upcoming days. We love you!
While we on Earth are dealing with our sorrow and tears and wondering why our loved ones have left us, I find comfort in knowing they are in their eternal home in Heaven. So while our hearts may be torn, it is important to praise Him during these storms.
1 comment:
Love this song....it says the perfect things that we sometimes need to be reminded of.
Post a Comment