Sunday, September 4, 2011

Beneath This Autumn Moon

I heart fall!  It is by far my most favorite of all the seasons.  The only bad thing is that it means Old Man Winter is around the corner....my absolute LEAST favorite of the seasons.

I love fall for a variety of reasons...the fall foliage, warm apple cider, honeycrisp apples, bonfires, food cooked over an open fire, and perfect fall temperatures.  With September now upon us, I decided it was time for the fall decor to come out.  I also decided to head to Hobby Lobby to see what fall items they had left on clearance.

With the exception of three pumpkins I already had at home, I managed to pick up all of my fall decor for around $45.  I love my mantle decor and table centerpiece so much, I wish I could leave it up all year round.

The mantle decor consists of one strand of leaf garland with seven sparkling pumpkins in a variety of sizes and colors.  Mini corn and beads consists of picks that are stuck in between the other decor.



The table centerpiece consists of a simple 2x4 piece of wood I found in the garage, sparkling pumpkins in different sizes, and bead/flower picks from Hobby Lobby. The vases are the spin glass hurricanes from Crate and Barrel that I recently picked up.  Currently the vases are filled with some fall colored decor, and I hope to put some fall-colored candles in the future.  Corn kernals would also add a nice touch, however, I didn't have any of those readily available.




No comments: