Monday, January 2, 2012

I'm Gonna Paint

We've been in our home for almost a year now, and I really haven't done that much painting yet.  At our old house, we painted every square inch of those walls along with every piece of trim and door frame.  Thankfully, we didn't have to do that here as there was a nice neutral color throughout the whole house.

However, I started to get bored with the beige  color that is throughout the whole house and decided that it was time to mix it up a little bit.  So I picked out some colors, and started painting.  Here are the before and after shots:

O F F I C E

Office Before


Office After - Still needs some curtains (& cleaning!)




S P A R E   R O O M
aka new Exercise Room

Before

After
This will be a nice and serene green 

I still have the guest bathroom to paint and the laundry room, but no new colors.  The grey will go in the guest bathroom upstairs and the green will repeat itself in the laundry room.  Pics of that to come whenever I find time to get it accomplished!

No comments: