It's finally time to write about our Las Vegas trip. Since I was turning 30 this year, I decided that we needed to go somewhere to celebrate. We had originally planned to travel to Vegas for Justin's 30th birthday a couple of years ago, but my car needed some new (& rather expensive) parts for the air conditioner which caused the Vegas trip to be cancelled. So...I decided to try again.
I felt bad that we were going to skip Thanksgiving this year, but due to the free days off from work because of the holiday it was the best time for us to travel.
As you already know, we visited a couple of places before we hit up Sin City. Here's a quick recap of our trip:
We spent some time walking up and down the strip checking out all of the hotels:
 |
| Planet Hollywood |
 |
| Bellagio |
 |
| Monte Carlo |
 |
| Excalibur |
 |
| MGM Grand |
 |
| Mandalay Bay |
 |
| Luxor |
 |
| New York New York |
 |
| Caesar's Palace |
 |
| The Mirage |
 |
| Treasure Island |
 |
| The Venetian and the Palazzo |
 |
| Inside the Venetian |
 |
| Shopping inside the Venetian |
 |
| Inside the Palazzo |
 |
| Wynn & Encore |
 |
| Inside the Wynn |
We watched the fountains at the Bellagio:
We saw O by Cirque du Soleil:
We spent some time playing the craps table inside the Bellagio casino:
I checked out some fabulous shopping:
We enjoyed the famous Frozen Hot Chocolate at Serendipity 3:
So while some people blow every dollar they've ever made, let's just say we did well.
After all, what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment