Sunday, January 29, 2012

I Just Get to do Your Laundry

What's funny is that I could do laundry all...day...long, but please don't ask me to put it away!  I don't know what it is about putting the laundry away that I just hate doing!  Either way...it is what it is and it needs to get done.  For quite some time now, I've decided that my laundry room needs some sprucing up.  I spend quite a bit of time in there and walking past it, so I might as well make it cute to look at it.

If you saw my earlier posts, then you saw my letters I made.  Well, obviously they are complete and are even hanging up on the wall.



Justin doesn't understand this project and many male friends have knocked it on facebook.  "Why do you have to label the room?"  "Is every room in your house labeled?"  But all the females get it!  In fact, they love it.  Even at church, I was told by a female that it looks cute.  Clearly these guys have not seen all the rage with vinyl wall decals and cast metal letters.

No comments: