Thursday, March 5, 2009

Cleanin' This Gun

There isn't much new and exciting news to report from us. I've just been working everyday (very long days with not much to do---although I still have a job) and then going home, going to the Y, and relaxing. Justin has been on the road pretty much non-stop. Hopefully, it will begin to slow down soon.

I will let you all know though, that on Saturday, Justin and I are taking a gun safety class. This class will allow us to apply for our Tennessee Handgun Permit. Ha-Can you see me with a gun permit!? It seems kind of crazy, but this is something that Justin and I have been talking about doing for a really long time, and feel like we need to do it sooner rather than later. Again-I don't want to get into politics, but I want to make sure that I am able to keep my right to bear arms before some of those people out in Washington think they need to take it away from me. Sorry if you don't agree with me.

I've been informed that the test is pretty easy, so that makes me feel better. Then it's off to the shooting range to fire off 50 rounds from a .38 special.

I'll let you know how it goes!
~Audra

1 comment:

Kyle & Jill said...

AAHH!!! I would LOVE to go to the shooting range with you :) I agree and support you 100%!