Ugh! Still no news on Zoe's test results yet. The vet's office just called to check in on her to see how she was doing. I asked about her test results and they said it would 10-14 days before we heard back...that means we probably won't hear anything back until NEXT WEEK. I'm already a very impatient person the way it is.
For those of you who have asked...Zoe is doing quite well! She's leaving the staples alone (at least while we're home with her) and doesn't seem to be in any pain. She's going up and down the stairs, jumping up on the bed, eating, and playing with her toys. Seriously...if she only knew...she should be milkin' this for all it's worth!
I take her to the vet tomorrow for her Addison's shot and hopefully I'll find out when we can get the staples removed. I bet that is not going to make her very happy!
No comments:
Post a Comment