
Oh how I have missed this place! We all have those certain restaurants that we keep as our go-to places when we don't have anything for dinner. Well, when we moved to TN, I realized that some of our favorite go-to places weren't so close anymore. And BW3 was one of them. Sure there is one like 10 minutes away, but it's in a town that I try not to go to very often. A friend of mine would describe this town as "soft ghetto," ---which means it's safe for the most part, but you just don't feel comfortable all of the time.
Justin ended up coming home early from Arkansas. I was excited because he's been gone all week, but this also means that I hadn't planned anything for dinner. So, we decided that we would grab a bite to eat (basically we had to because I have NO groceries in the house!) I started thinking of places that were on my Indiana go-to list and Penn Station is pretty much #1 on that list. I had seen that there was one in the soft ghetto, but after calling their number, I learned it had been disconnected. :-( I have missed my Italian sub! I haven't been to a Penn Station since Thanksgiving when we were on our home to TN and driving through Indy. I told Justin that we HAD to stop there for lunch! The closest one to us in TN is like 30 miles away. Worth it----YES....but not during rush hour in a city that has had way too many traffic accidents this week. I've realized that Penn Station is probably going to have to be saved for a weekend meal, just like McAlister's Deli has to be.
So, I decided that I would suck it up, head to the soft ghetto, and go to B-Dubs. For some reason, I went to their website and checked their locations. And what did I see....there is a BRAND SPANKIN' NEW BUFFALO WILD WINGS just 10 miles away in a completely different town!!! What a glorious day! You guessed it...we went there for dinner last night! And the best news was that I realized it was Thursday which meant it was boneless wing night!!!! So, I got my usual order of boneless wings, tossed in mild sauce, with blue cheese dressing on the side! (I know...some of you are going, "Ewww, blue cheese!" And I would normally agree with you, but I make an exception with wings. Oh-and if it's crumbled...it can go on a salad, but that's where I draw the line.)
There is nothing like having that very unhealthy meal of fried food tossed in sauce and dipped in dressing with who knows how many calories on your day off from the gym right? OMG----it was so good! Can you tell that I have missed this place?
2 comments:
Kyle wanted BW3's last night too! Yuck, I hate that place! I also hate Penn Station! You are wierd..... :)
No Jill---you just don't appreciate the mouth-watering flavors! ;-)
Post a Comment