- 1. Los Angeles, CA
- 2. New York Metropolitan Area, NY
- 3. Chicago, IL
- 4. Dallas/Fort Worth, TX
- 5. Washington D.C. Metropolitan Area
- 6. Houston, TX
- 7. San Francisco, CA
- 8. Boston, MA
- 9. Seattle, WA
- 10. Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN
- 11. Philadelphia, PA
- 12. Atlanta, GA
- 13. Phoenix, AZ
- 14. Miami-Fort Lauderdale, FL
- 15. San Diego, CA
- 16. Denver, CO
- 17. Baltimore, MD
- 18. San Jose-Sunnyvale-Santa Clara, CA
- 19. Detroit, MI
- 20. Riverside-San Bernadino-Ontario, CA
- 21. Austin, TX
- 22. Bridgeport-Stamford-Norwalk, CT
- 23. Portland, OR
- 24. Sacramento, CA
- 25. San Antonio, TX
- 26. St. Louis, MO
- 27. Charlotte, NC
- 28. Pittsburgh, PA
- 29. Kansas City, MO
- 30. Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, FL
- 31. Cincinnati, OH
- 32. Virginia Beach-Norfolk-Newport News, VA
- 33. Baton Rouge, LA
- 34. NASHVILLE, TN
- 35. Milwaukee, WI
Friday, April 3, 2009
Down the Road I Go
I was looking at The Tennessean this morning in which they listed the most congested cities. Now, many of you have listened to or heard me complain about how horrible I think Nashville traffic is. They didn't rank as high on the list as I thought they would. In fact, they even dropped 3 spots this year. (Really? Are you serious?!) According to the photo caption about Nashville, unlike most other cities, the traffic here really only seems to be congested during peak times. I'll give you the list so you can see where this city ranks and help you to plan the rest of your vacations accordingly. Since I can't stand traffic here, I hope I never have to move to any of the cities listed above Nashville! To all my friends out there in different states...I see some of your cities on there, and I feel your pain!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
worst city i've ever driven through...Atlanta by far!
Post a Comment