After the storm passed, we had some beautiful weather! I tried to spend as much time outside as I could this weekend. I mowed the yard which was in desperate need of a cut. Seriously...can you believe that we've mowed our yard 4 times already this year and it's not even half way through April yet! I also cleaned out the other landscape bed in hopes that we may be able to work on it as well!
So, on Sunday, Justin and I headed outside to tackle another home improvement project. This side of the house proved to be much more work as we were going to have to build a retaining wall. What do I know about this sort of thing? Absolutely nothing! I let Justin tackle this one! In the meantime, I worked on cutting down a half-dead hydrangea bush. I think Justin was a little nervous watching me hack away at the stump with the saw. At one point, he told me to just stop because he was afraid I was going to cut myself. So, I put all of my tools away, bagged up the branches, and then hauled out the bricks from the garage.
Here are the before & after pics of the project. Justin did an AMAZING job! We're not quite done yet, but we're close! One more trip to Lowe's for some more bricks and this project should be complete. Then it's on to landscaping!
2 comments:
Wow! That looks great! It makes a huge difference...great job!
lookin good! i wish i could mow!!! kyle mowed this weekend, our grass is looking good thanks to justin!! :)
Post a Comment