Memorial Day Weekend was pretty uneventful for us. We didn't really go anywhere or do anything other than hang around the house. I had a list of small projects I wanted to accomplish (e.g. getting stuff gathered for a garage sale, putty the nail holes in the crown molding) and worked on those throughout the weekend. Justin actually relaxed for once and wasn't working on work stuff. I was so happy to see him just relax on the couch and do nothing. And of course I can't forget about the Indy 500! When we lived in West Lafayette, we were always blacked out because we lived too close. I'm so excited that we can watch it now!
However, Zoe probably didn't have the best weekend. Since we were home the whole time, she didn't get in her daily nap AND I gave her a bath. For those of you who don't know, bath time is traumatic for Zoe. She HATES water! You even say the word "bath" and she takes off to find a place to hide. Well, this girl was in need of one! I usually take her to the Hairy Moose Pet Retreat for a bath, but due to the holiday weekend, they weren't giving baths. This meant, I was going to have to do it. Ugh!
Is this not one of the most pathetic faces you've ever seen?
Zoe definitely hated me when it was all over. However, I think I made up for it by making these:
Banana Mutt Cookies from the Three Dog Bakery Cookbook.
Yes Nikki-I know, you're laughing at me right now. I'm pathetic!
No comments:
Post a Comment