Monday, October 19, 2009

The First Sweet Taste

I held my first Tastefully Simple Open House yesterday. I'll be honest, I didn't get the response that I had hoped for, but it went well and I had great company! There was LOTS of good food to sample, many of which were new fall/winter products I had never tried before. I even had plenty of leftovers which I brought to work to share today. I must say that I tried the Key Lime Cheeseball for the first time yesterday, and it is truly heavenly! Even Justin liked it, and that is saying a lot because it's all cream cheese, and he hates cream cheese! Another one of my favorite items was the Awesome Amaretto Cocoa. It was delish! It was especially good yesterday, since we had a little chill in the air. Anyways, here are some pics of the food I took yesterday before the party started.

1 comment:

Kyle & Jill said...

you are making me hungry!! my fav is still the bread :)