Saturday, October 31, 2009

On A Halloween Night

Happy Halloween!

I had no intentions of handing out Halloween candy this year, but at the last minute changed my mind. I had spent the day in West Nashville with a friend, and on the way home decided to stop by Sam's to grab a couple of bags. I had nothing at the house but Hall's cough drops, and what kid wants those? So, I made a quick stop and headed home to get ready for the trick-or-treaters. Of course, Justin and I had to first pull all our favorites out of the bags like Tootsie Pops, M&M's, Twix, and Snickers for ourselves. Whatever was left over was going to go to the neighborhood kiddos. We had quite a few kids stop by the house again this year. The most clever costume I saw was an iPod. Two girls had made them, and I have to say they were pretty good! I was impressed! I also had a really cute Snow White stop by the house!

I'm going to leave you with this picture of Dawson, who was dressed up as a hunter. He is the son of some friends of ours, and you can't help but smile when you see this pic!

Hope your night was filled with more treats than tricks!

No comments: