Tuesday, October 20, 2009
We're Gonna Take Care of You
Terri, Zoe's petsitter, came over to the house on Sunday, and I was finally able to snag a pic of the two of them. We love Terri! You can tell that Zoe loves her because when Terri came to the door, Zoe as wagging her tail so hard her whole butt was shaking! She takes such good care of Zoe for us when we can't be there. It was even mentioned that Zoe is one of the favorites. Let me tell ya...this dog just has a way of working into everyone's heart! Trust me, I'm not just saying this because she's my dog....she gets more treats at the vet than any other dog I've ever seen there! Anyways, Terri was thrilled to have a picture with Zoe. Apparently she talks A LOT about her and can now show everyone a picture of her. It all must be good stuff too because Zoe get's an "A+, I was doggone darling" on her report card every time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment