Saturday, November 13, 2010

And Now I Finally See

We still don't have any news on the move yet, but we have at least had a phone call from the relocation company.  Turns out, there are quite a few signatures that need to approve our move and that was the hold up.  Not only did Justin's new boss have to sign off on the move, but also the head of the division, the regional commercial leader, and the CEO.  Given that the CEO travels frequently, that may have been the hold up. 

At this point, Justin is playing phone tag with the relocation company as he is traveling extensively right now.  He was in Austin, TX on Tuesday for just a few hours before he headed to Indy for training the rest of the week.  He's on the road all of next week as well.  On a side note, I would like to say that I am probably the best wife ever because I got up at 3:30 AM to take Justin to the airport the other morning.

So for right now, still no news.  Hopefully Justin will be able to be in touch with our relocation assistant on Monday, but who knows.  Last night, when I picked Justin up from the airport, he is now thinking that we won't get to Indianapolis until January.  I've already determined that I will not be decorating for Christmas this year.

No comments: