I mentioned in my previous post that there were two houses that we found on our house hunting trip that we liked; one in Carmel and one in Zionsville. I'm posting pics of both houses below. We've already made our choice & offer, but I'm interested to see which house you think we may have picked! Cast your vote over on the right hand side of the page...you have until December 7th! (And for some reason, I can't figure out how to change the font color in the poll...so until I get this figured out...Carmel is the top button, and Zionsville is the bottom button.)
Carmel House:
4 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, completely updated, bonus room, finished basement
Zionsville House:
4 Bedrooms, 2.5 Bathrooms, unfinished basement, over-sized garage


3 comments:
My guess is the second house, Zionsville. I think Justin wants the challange of starting a yard and basement from scratch. I think I managed to vote for that one.....
Well the picture of the house in Zionsville was taken prior to the yard being sodded...so there isn't much challenge of starting a yard for Justin at this time.
I voted for Zionsville! Is that house in Eagles Nest??
Post a Comment