For quite some time I've been wanting to have Zoe's pictures taken. I know, I know....it seems silly, but why not? Well, I found this dog photographer in Nashville who takes amazing pictures, but she also came at a pretty amazing expensive price! Is my dog worth it, absolutely! However, my bank account says otherwise.
So, I started checking around and learned that one of my friends had an old co-worker who does photography on the side. One who photographs A LOT of pets and at a MUCH cheaper price. I loved her work, so I scheduled an appointment.
We spent yesterday morning bribing Zoe with LOTS of treats at home and a local park area. We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day, and once Zoe got use to the noise of the camera shutter, she was really hamming it up! I can't wait to see these pictures, so make sure to stay tuned!
If they don't make the Christmas card, maybe they will make a new address card.
No comments:
Post a Comment