With our upcoming move, I cannot help but start to think about new paint colors, window treatments, etc. I've got my eye on some curtains, and as usual, I don't want to pay that price. I mean, looking for a cheaper version of these window treatments has consumed my past two days, and I have had no luck. Who knew finding espresso-colored grommet dupioni silk drapes would be so hard! Oh Pottery Barn---Why does your stuff have to be so expensive?! And why do I have to fall in love with everything you have?!

4 comments:
I have seen some really pretty drapes at Ikea actually, if you guys have one out there. And they are super cheap. Also check out worldmarket.com
Thanks for the suggestions! Unfortunately, we don't have an Ikea anywhere close by, but there is a World Market about a mile from our house in TN. I didn't even think to check there.
I always have luck finding "Pottery Barn look alike" stuff at Lowes...good luck :)
Thanks Gin! Lowe's almost feels like a second home because I go there so much. I usually only visit the paint department or garden center, but I'll have to check out the curtain section. Good thing there is one right by the new house!
Post a Comment